Re: Unexpected chunk size when doing dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unexpected chunk size when doing dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Vasiliy I Ozerov <vozerov@2reallife.com> writes:
> I have an error, when doing database dump:

> pg_dump: [archiver (db)] query failed: ERROR:  unexpected chunk size 384 (expected 389) in final chunk 1 for toast
value11589 in pg_toast_2619

That looks like a data corruption problem :-(.  You might want to check
into whether your disks/filesystems are properly configured to honor
fsync.

Assuming this is the only problem, you're in luck as far as recovery
goes, because pg_toast_2619 is the toast table for pg_statistic, which
means there's no irreplaceable data in there.  I'd suggest truncating
pg_statistic (as superuser) and then doing a database-wide ANALYZE to
rebuild the content.