Re: Prepping to break every past release...

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Prepping to break every past release...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 13:59 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> If this is the worst inconsistency you can find in our system tables
> after +20 years of development, I feel pretty good.

I was using a single example. This would be a large project I am sure
and of course we should feel good. In all I would say we are likely one
of the more consistent pieces of software in terms of our age. That
doesn't mean we shouldn't try to continue to improve.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

Сообщение: Re: One less footgun: deprecating pg_dump -d
Сообщение: Re: One less footgun: deprecating pg_dump -d