Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 18:48 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 10:34 -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
> > Well VLDB is like 2% of what we need.
>
> I am against removing an existing capability that is important to some
> users. We shouldn't need to debate the exact percentage of users that
> would be affected, or how to count them.

See Heikki's comment.

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL - XMPP: jdrake@jabber.postgresql.org  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 -
http://www.commandprompt.com/ The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches