Request for features - filtering options.

От Marcin
Тема Request for features - filtering options.
Дата
Re: Request for features - filtering options.  (Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,
I am not a subscriber of mailing list so maybe such idea wasalready presented.
It would be nice to see (for me) 2 features in pgAdmin:
1. Table -> View data -> new option: View Bottom 100 Rows which would beuseful in case of checking last changes -
otherwiseI have view to Top 100  and change ordering

2. Additional select box in View Data Options: "History" - after selectingoption remembered text (by table) would be
pastedinto Filter textarea.It would be useful for often/similar filtering which are done duringdata maintenance :) The
bestwould be saving this history on the disk - touse in the future.

--
best regards
ml.