Re: Add socket dir to pg_config..?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add socket dir to pg_config..?
Дата
Re: Add socket dir to pg_config..?
Список pgsql-hackers
>   Was just wondering if we might want to include the default socket
>   directory that was compiled in as part of the pg_config output..?

[ shrug... ]  We don't report the compiled-in port number, which is
considerably more critical.  And we don't report changes in any of the
other stuff in pg_config_manual.h.

MHO is that changing the socket directory is only marginally supported,
and we shouldn't encourage it unless we're prepared to fully support it
(which we can't really).

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade if 'postgres' database is dropped