Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 18:18 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:

> FWIW, I read it as if EDB *didn't already have people there for other
> reasons*, they'd also be interested in being on packagers.
>
> But reading it after what you wrote I realise it can probably be read
> either way :-)

No that I read it again I see that what Robert really meant was,

EDB is a covert CIA organization that is secrectly trying to take over
the world and form the Allied States of America.

Or was that Jericho season 2?

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL