Re: Pootle server request

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Pootle server request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 02:03 -0200, Guido Barosio wrote:
> All,
>
>     There has been no reply to this suggestion. Note that Diego has
> come to the list with the support of the spanish community (kinda
> agreement).
>
>     Since this is an attempt to organize all the translation related
> chores, and we are for the first time attempting, we would appreciate
> some feedback on our efforts. That said, if the Pootle server is
> definitely not a good idea then let's discuss an optimal approach for
> our problem.  We have the people, we are motivated and want to get
> things done, but need some support / feedback.
>
>     Ideas? Support? * ?

I think this actually might be the wrong list for this. I think you
would want to take it up with the translations team:

http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtranslation/

If I am wrong please tell me :)

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ANNOUNCE] spreading the word on new PostgreSQL software appliance]