Are there plans to display memory usage: pg_buffercache

От Jean-Michel Pouré
Тема Are there plans to display memory usage: pg_buffercache
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dear Friends,

Hello everyone. Nice to talk to you again.

Just out of interest, I would like to know if there are plans to display
PostgreSQL 8.3+ memory usage in pgAdmin to help optimize memory size and
indexes. There is an interesting contrib module called pg_buffercache
that could be usefull if integrated in a nice display. Maybe this would
help pg_buffercache reach PostgreSQL core.

If someone is interested in picking up this contrib module, I can help
for the necessary queries.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel