Re: Who is moderating the news?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Who is moderating the news?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 18:24 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Can whoever is supposed to be moderating the news please do so?
> apparently there is at least one item stuck in the queue again.
>
> Also, what do we need to do to prevent the moderation emails being lost/ignored?

Don't send them to the slaves list. That list gets hammered with so much
noise it is easy to mentally turn it off. I know that sometimes I forget
to check events because I open the folder and I have hundreds of
automirror reports, mirror test reports, autobackup reports etc...

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL  Consulting, Development, Support, Training  503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/  The PostgreSQL
Company,serving since 1997