Re: auto_explain contrib moudle

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: auto_explain contrib moudle
Дата
Re: auto_explain contrib moudle  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 18:02 +0900, ITAGAKI Takahiro wrote:
> That's because explain.log_analyze requires executor instruments,
> and it's not free. I think we'd better to have an option to avoid
> the overheads... Oops, I found my bug when force_instrument is
> turned on. It should be enabled only when
> (explain_log_min_duration >= 0 && explain_log_analyze).
>
> I send a new patch to fix it. A documentation about
> explain.log_nested_statements is also added to the sgml file.

Great. I attached a patch with some minor documentation changes.

There seems to be no auto_explain view, so I assumed that section of the
docs was old, and I removed it. Let me know if you intend to include the
view.

Thanks! This patch is ready to go, as far as I'm concerned.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения