Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [sysadmins] new mailing list procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 11:20 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Josh, Robert, Peter,
>
> > Here is a +1 vote to remove it. If it is a public list, -hackers can
> > handle it. If it is a private list... why?
>
> I adore the fact that none of you has volunteered to help organize the
> commitfest or the Round Robin Reviewers, but seem intent on telling me
> how to do so.   Is this an open source project, or a government agency?
>
> Excuse me for being angry, but the assumption by members of this list
> that I am either an idiot or have sinister intentions is both completely
> undeserved and aggravating.

I feel the same way. I mean who are these people that comment on my
work? And in public too. How dare they express their opinions when it
was me that wrote the patch?  ;-)

Look on the bright side, you don't have a deadline to organise the
reviews...

Thanks for your efforts, Josh. Things are improving and discussion on
the process has helped that just as much as discussion on the software.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: