Re: broken URL in commitfest page

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: broken URL in commitfest page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 14:16 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> In the current commitfest page we have this entry:
>
>     pg_start_backup checkpoint issue
>
> However the URL it points to is broken (there's no message-id)
>
> What to do about it?

Nothing yet. It's a minor issue, but not one I wanted to forget, but the
patch doesn't currently exist as a separate patch.

If we do anything, it needs to happen after we'd worked out what's
happening with the big patches that touch xlog.c

We really need some form of author-set priority scheme or way of
recording dependencies between patches.

Сообщение: Re: broken URL in commitfest page
Сообщение: Re: broken URL in commitfest page