PgWiki entry Shared DB Hosting (was Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server)

От Thomas Jacob
Тема PgWiki entry Shared DB Hosting (was Re: Best practice running a shared DB hosting server)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> BTW, I'd encourage you to start a page on the wiki site to track the specific
> issues you run into, and specific fixes your using. Would certainly be
> helpful to others and probably yourself as a reference on the topic.

I've started a page as you suggested which at the moment contains only
some introductory mumblings and some details on my current approach,
comments and suggestions would be very welcome.

==>

  http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Shared_Database_Hosting

Вложения