Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com> writes:
> [ wonders what psql's \d will do with NOT NULL constraints ]

I think this might be taking the notion of "it should be backwards
compatible" too far.  We're not expecting this patch to not change
the wording of error messages, for instance (in fact, I think a large
part of the point is to add constraint names to not-null errors).
Why would we expect it to not change what \d shows?