how to found a variable is in a aggregation or not?

От Yi Zhao
Тема how to found a variable is in a aggregation or not?
Re: how to found a variable is in a aggregation or not?  ("Pavel Stehule" <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I want to check a variable is in a aggregattion or not, so I create a
function as below:

create or replace function anytest(val text) returns boolean as $$
begin
    perform 1 where quote_literal(val) in ('hello', 'world', 'test');
    if not found then
        return false;
    else
        return true;
    end if;
end;
$$ language plpgsql;

but when I used, I got the result below, why?

test=# select anytest('world111');
 anytest
---------
(1 row)