Re: BUG #16730: Create table like with inheritance and self referencing index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16730: Create table like with inheritance and self referencing index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> The following simplified example used to work on previous versions, but not
> on 10.15, we tested it again on version 10.11 and it works.

Hmph.  Apparently I was too careless about the order of execution of
the sub-commands created by a LIKE clause.

I pushed this patch:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=patch;h=513db7b7004c8d1fa15dea4747a32cbc8f9621ef

which takes care of the particular case you show, but now I wonder
if there are other issues lurking nearby.  If you're in a position
to test this and see if it fixes your real application, please do.

Thanks for the report!

Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb -Z can't find function declared on functional index with inline sql function
Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb -Z can't find function declared on functional index with inline sql function