Re: [pgsql-patches] Patch to avoid gprof profilingoverwrites

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [pgsql-patches] Patch to avoid gprof profilingoverwrites
Дата
Re: [pgsql-patches] Patch to avoid gprofprofilingoverwrites  (<korryd@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-patches
Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz> writes:
> Right - but LINUX_PROFILE was added to correct Linux specific oddities
> with the time counter accumulation, whereas your patch is not Linux
> specific at all. So I think a more representative symbol is required.

Yeah, that was my problem with the patch too.  The issue that it's
addressing isn't Linux-specific in the least.

Is there a way to detect via #if that profiling is enabled?  I wouldn't
expect a really portable answer, but maybe there's something that works
for gcc?

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-patches] Patch to avoid gprof profilingoverwrites
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-patches] Patch to avoid gprof profilingoverwrites