Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: replace training blurb with upcoming pug meetings?
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 17:10 -0400, Chander Ganesan wrote:

> I think a single link to training in a spot of its very own would
> provide a bit more visibility than being cluttered with some text and
> a link.  Perhaps we can have some list of the number of events as
> well?  Want training (22 events coming up!)?

One option would be to remove events, news, training, and planet
listings and instead have larger and nicer representation for direct
links:

Find a User group!
Get Training!
Latest News!
Our community Blogs!

Each of those would be direct links respectively. This would
significantly reduce the noise on the page.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: