Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump additional options for performance

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump additional options for performance
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 10:30 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:

> > > Ah, the joke's on you because that isn't the email.  :-)
> >
> > Advantage Momjian, Riggs to serve.
>
> LOL, excellent!
>
> > Or alternatively, how about I just post the patch again, so you can
> > reference it? :)
>
> Sure, but I think we need to find out what happened to it as well.

Well, I'll let you follow that up...

BTW thanks for finding that. I made the mistake myself of checking
patches to see if any of mine weren't on the Wiki. That meant I'd
overlooked it also.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: