Re: Win32 question: getppid() with no paren t?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Win32 question: getppid() with no paren t?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Claudio Natoli <claudio.natoli@memetrics.com> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Great.  Could I get someone to implement this now?

> Here you go.

Applied, thanks.

> If there is a better place to put the PostmasterHandle, please
> do so by all means.

I thought it was okay there, but should be declared in postmaster.h;
I dislike externs in .c files, because there's no chance of the compiler
catching discrepancies.

>  Also, could enable it for EXEC_BACKEND, instead of for
> WIN32,

Not unless HANDLE is a typedef of wider currency than I thought...