Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 14:09 -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Is the headline policy up anywhere?  Like on the wiki, for example, so
> that  we can point people to it?

Well, I e-mailed this policy to everyone 2 months ago. For example, sent
the same e-mail to Gregory (Stark) a few hours ago, just after adding
him to planet.

You are right, it is not written anywhere publicly. I will give it a
priority this weekend and post the link to the right hand side of Planet
PostgreSQL.

-HTH.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?
Сообщение: Re: Kicking people off planetpostgresql.org?