Re: force the use of a particular index

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: force the use of a particular index
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

force the use of a particular index  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: force the use of a particular index  (Rod Taylor, )
  Re: force the use of a particular index  (Scott Cain, )
   Re: force the use of a particular index  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: force the use of a particular index  (Rod Taylor, )
  Re: force the use of a particular index  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: force the use of a particular index  (Scott Cain, )
  Re: force the use of a particular index  (Rod Taylor, )
   Re: force the use of a particular index  (Scott Cain, )
 Re: force the use of a particular index  (Tom Lane, )

Scott Cain <> writes:
> Embarrassingly, I can't.  I've been monkeying with the database so much
> that I can't seem to get it back to the state where I reproduce the
> behavior I want.

If the thing works as desired after a VACUUM ANALYZE, then I suggest
the estimation failure was just due to out-of-date statistics ...