Re: Failover of the Primary database and starting the standby database in Postgresql in PITR configuraiton?

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Failover of the Primary database and starting the standby database in Postgresql in PITR configuraiton?
Дата
Ответ на Re: Failover of the Primary database and starting the standby database in Postgresql in PITR configuraiton?  ("Praveen Kumar \(TUV\)" <praveen.k@renaissance-it.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 09:53 +0530, Praveen Kumar (TUV) wrote:

> Go through this below mentioned link
>

> http://archives.postgresql.org/sydpug/2006-10/msg00001.php

I think people should be reading the manual, rather than reading an old
email. We have improved and corrected the manual, but old emails stay
the same. We can also change the manual some more in response to
clarifications.

--
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com