Postgresql 8.2 AUTOVACUUM LOG

От Jean-Marc Pigeon
Тема Postgresql 8.2 AUTOVACUUM LOG
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Bonjour a Tous,

    There is an AUTOVACUUM capability embedded within
    PostgreSQL 8.2 (fedora core 7, postgresql-8.2.5-1.fc7)
    How/where can I see in the log if indeed Autovacuum
    started itself??
    How can I trigger Autovacuum execution (as it
    will do by itself)???

    Here is the relevant part of my postgresql.conf

;----------------------------------
 #to have autovacuum started
autovacuum = true
autovacuum_naptime = 1min
#debug flag
log_min_messages = debug2
client_min_messages = debug2

    After days my DB intense activity, I have
    no proof autovacuum started itself...
    What am I missing here?

    Thanks for help or hints.

--