Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OK, but when we recommend, we had better tell them to start using GUC
> and not long command-line options _unless_ long options are supported on
> their platform.  Without that, there will be confusion.

This is entirely irrelevant, because the postmaster and backend don't
have any long options (except GUC variables which work anyway).

Сообщение: Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?
Сообщение: Re: Call for objections: deprecate postmaster -o switch?