Re: assert in nested SQL procedure call in current HEAD

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: assert in nested SQL procedure call in current HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.06.18 18:47, Andrew Gierth wrote:
> While testing this, I ran into another semi-related issue:
> shmem_exit_inprogress isn't ever being cleared in the postmaster, which
> means that if you ever have a crash-restart, any attempt to do a
> rollback in a procedure will then crash or get some other form of
> corruption again every time until you manually restart the cluster.

I think we could unset shmem_exit_inprogress at the end of shmem_exit().
 I'm trying to remember why we didn't just use proc_exit_inprogress for
this.  I'll need to test this more.

Сообщение: Re: Monitoring time of fsyncing WALs
Сообщение: Re: Monitoring time of fsyncing WALs