Re: Add Space symbols for TSvector

От Arjen Nienhuis
Тема Re: Add Space symbols for TSvector
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> preprocess text, for example, using replace(), regexp_replace() functions

Oke, you mean at the time the insert in de db is done, i suppose.
However, I'm using the new syslog-ng 3 feature which does the
insert directly. So I have to change the syslogd for that.

I understand the ts_search parser is not configurable?

you can make function f(s) -> replace(replace(s, foo, bar), baz, bar)

and then search and index on f(s)

CREATE INDEX ... ON table ((f(s)));
SELECT s FROM table WHERE f(s) "matches?" '127.0.0.1';

Сообщение: Re: planned recovery from a certain transaction
Сообщение: Re: planned recovery from a certain transaction