AW: AW: AW: Call for alpha testing: planner statistics revi sion s

От Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Тема AW: AW: AW: Call for alpha testing: planner statistics revi sion s
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > The point is, that if the combined effort of all "hackers" (with the
> > help of some large scale users) cannot come to a more or less
> > generally adequate answer, the field dba most certainly won't eighter.
>
> True, but I regard your "if" as unproven.  The reason for this call for
> alpha testing is to find out whether we have a good enough solution or
> not.  I feel no compulsion to assume that it's not good enough on the
> basis of no evidence.

Yes, sure, sorry. I certainly don't mean to be offensive. I am just
very interested in this area, and the reasoning behind your decisions.
Time to start reading all your code comments, and doing test cases :-)

Andreas

Сообщение: AW: AW: Call for alpha testing: planner statistics revi sion s
Сообщение: AW: AW: Call for alpha testing: planner statistics revi sion s