Re: Problem creating temporary tables . . .

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem creating temporary tables . . .
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rub=E9n_Crespo_Flores?= <ruben.crespo1@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi, I'm using PostgreSQL 9.0.4, with the replication activated to one server.
> About 3 weeks ago, we have a disk space problem on both servers. I recovered the DB but since then (or at least had
notnoticed before),  in 10 executions of functions that generate temporary tables, 3 returns the following error
message:

> ERROR: could not find tuple for attrdef 299038853
> SQL state: XX000
> Context: SQL statement "create temporary table tmp_tablatotlin15 (...

Hm ... that's a bit odd, but try reindexing pg_attrdef.

BTW, 9.0.4 is a bit old, you really ought to update to 9.0.latest.

От: Rubén Crespo Flores
Сообщение: Problem creating temporary tables . . .
От: David Morton
Сообщение: WAL File Volume