Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytoolsextended transaction ID module to contrib as  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2007-10-10 at 01:14 -0300, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
>
> > I would prefer that we backported pg_standby into 8.2 contrib, so the
> > solution is where people need it to be. If not...
> >
> Don't know about the policy to put things in already-released-version
> but if it's not the case, we could at least put the code somewhere in
> the ftp.postgresql.org. IMHO pgfoundry project will confuse people.

Both: ftp and pgfoundry.

--  Simon Riggs 2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review