Re: 8.2.4 patches?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 8.2.4 patches?
Дата
Re: 8.2.4 patches?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
> Ray Stell wrote:
>> Are there critical security or performance patches that should be
>> applied to 824 and how could I have determined this without this post?

> The changelog after 8.2.4 is below.  I don't think there's a way to get
> this easily, short of having a copy of the CVS repository.

The other way to check the change history is to troll the
pgsql-committers archives
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/
although certainly cvs2cl output is a lot easier to scan.

My $0.02: if you really want the latest and greatest, the nightly
snapshot tarball of the current stable branch would be the thing to
grab, rather than fooling with individual patches.