Re: Machine available for community use

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Machine available for community use
Дата
Re: Machine available for community use
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 19:14 -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> > and RHEL performed much better than CentOS.
>
> Not to be unkind, but I doubt that on an identical configuration.

Since I don't have the permission to distribute the benchmark results, I
will be happy to spend time for re-running these tests if someone
provides me an identical machine.

Each test took 1-2 days -- I will insist that CentOS performs poorer
than RHEL.

BTW, I will ask for permission to distribute the graphs that I produced
using gnuplot -- Maybe those graphs will give us some light.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ