Re: Query with tables from 2 different databases in Java

От Mark Lewis
Тема Re: Query with tables from 2 different databases in Java
Дата
Re: Query with tables from 2 different databases in Java  ("Julius Stroffek" <julo@stroffek.net>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 17:08 +0300, Loredana Curugiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a query to use tables from 2 different databases and
> that query to be executed from a .java file. What do you recommand?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Regards,
>        Loredana

Move the data to a single database, or else perform the query manually
by pulling back the matching results from each database individually and
then stitching them together.

-- Mark Lewis