Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with PostgreSQL 9.2.7 and make check on AIX 7.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Rainer Tammer <pgsql@spg.schulergroup.com> writes:
> What code path is executed if the timeout passes and
> the signal is send?

Well, the general idea (pre 9.3) is that at the start of the statement,
enable_sig_alarm calculates a future timeout instant and calls setitimer()
to schedule a SIGALRM signal then.  When the signal is delivered,
CheckStatementTimeout should do kill(MyProcPid, SIGINT), which should
lead to ProcessInterrupts calling ereport(ERROR), which will longjmp
back to the process idle loop.  We need to narrow down which of these
steps is failing to happen before we can speculate much on what's wrong.

There are scenarios in which the SIGINT handler proper won't think it's
safe to call ProcessInterrupts immediately, but will just set a flag
to make that happen later.  That should not apply in these test cases,
though.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #9337: SSPI/GSSAPI with mismatched user names
Сообщение: Re: BUG #9337: SSPI/GSSAPI with mismatched user names