Re: Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2

От philippe
Тема Re: Server crash on postgresql 8.2.4 with tsearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Le lundi 30 avril 2007 à 20:13 +0400, Oleg Bartunov a écrit :
> On Mon, 30 Apr 2007, philippe wrote:

> > Now if I do a query like this
> > select to_tsvector('default', '... something with more than 200
> > chars');
> >
> > -> result ok
>
> it doesn't uses french snowball stemmer

Yes, it's just to show that tsearch is working by default

> > but
> > select to_tsvector('fr_FR', '... something with more than 200 chars');
> >
> > -> server crash
> >
> have you reinstalled tsearch2 ? There was change in  snowball stemmer api.
> Check mailing list archive for the same issue.

I have reinstalled tsearch2,
I have also recompiled it with this patch
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/tsearch_snowball_82.gz

I still have the same problem.
I have found similar problem in the archive but not the same one

doing this
select lexize( 'fr', 'voyageur' );
don't crash