EXPLAIN/EXPLAIN ANALYSE for pl/pgsql functions

От Hannu Krosing
Тема EXPLAIN/EXPLAIN ANALYSE for pl/pgsql functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
How much effort would it be to add EXPLAIN/EXPLAIN ANALYSE capability to
pl/pgsql functions?

what I mean, is either a special mode, where "SELECT my_plpgsql_func()"
would print all query plans instead or in addition to executing them, or
some way for EXPLAIN to pass some flags to functions so that they can
"do the right thing".

Hannu

Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Statuschanged from OK to InstallCheck failure]
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: PGBuildfarm member narwhal Branch HEAD Statuschanged from OK to InstallCheck failure]