createdb: database postgres does not exists

От Mario Splivalo
Тема createdb: database postgres does not exists
Список pgsql-admin
I have postgres 8.1 on WindowsXP, installed via postgres installer. I
have the user postgres on the cluster. When I try to create database
from command line:

createdb -U postgres test_db_1

I get error that 'postgres database does not exists'. When I try to
create db from EMS manager, everything works fine.

I noticed that on my linux boxes initdb creates databases postgres,
template0 and template1.

Is this a bug in windows installer, or am I doing something wrong?

    Mike