pgadmin III crashes when inserting a row (1.6.2 and 1.6.3)

От jeanie.schwenk@gmail.com
Тема pgadmin III crashes when inserting a row (1.6.2 and 1.6.3)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Here's what I have done:

Installed postgresql 8.2 on XP Home (SP2)
Created a database
Created a table
Added two columns to the table (combined to make the key)

I then tried to add one row of data.  I entered the text into both
columns.  When I hit return, it crashed.  The data is there when I
bring it up again but having in crash every time I enter a single row
is rather unpleasant and it essentially makes the tool unusable for
what I need to do to initially setup the database.

I then installed pgadmin 1.6.3 in hopes that would improve matters.
Nope, same problem.

>From reading the posts, this has occurred in past releases as well.
Does anyone have a workaround yet?

Thanks.