Re: [HACKERS] Re: Your recent message to Topica.com

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Your recent message to Topica.com
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org> writes:
> What in the hell is this all about?

I got about a dozen of those yesterday, from both pg-hackers and
pg-interfaces posts IIRC.

I would say that someone has subscribed an archiving robot to the pgsql
lists ... only the someone is incompetent to write an archiving robot.
Bouncing robot failure messages back to the originator of a list message
is not acceptable behavior, since the originator neither cares nor is in
a position to do anything about it.

Hey Marc, did these people ask permission before deciding to set up
their own archiver for the pgsql lists?  If not, that'd be another
failure to respect basic netiquette in my eyes.

I'd vote for unsubscribing topica.com with extreme prejudice.