Re: pg migrator

От
Тема Re: pg migrator
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>   I downloaded the tarball. It's interesting that the search engine on
> the
> pgfoundary part of the site could not find it. I used Google, and it
> was the
> top hit. Once I knew where to look I could find it on the site, but only
> manually moving through the pages.
I had the same problem:  searching for 'pg_migrator' found nothing.
However, searching for 'migrator' got it.

The software that runs pgFoundry (GForge) has a strange rule that states that project names cannot include an underscore.

So, pgFoundry stores this project under the name "pg-migrator".  If you search for that (a dash instead of an underscore), the pgFoundry search engine can find it.

Of course, as Erik points out, a search for "migrator" works just as well (thanks Erik).

            -- Korry

--
  Korry Douglas    korryd@enterprisedb.com
  EnterpriseDB      http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Mark Walker
Сообщение: Re: Any Plans for cross database queries on the same server?
От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: pg migrator