ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer gone

От Jeff Davis
Тема ruby-postgres module needs work, maintainer gone
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

The ruby-postgres module needs some work, and I have some patches.
However, the maintainer Dave Lee is not replying to my emails.

Does anyone on this list know how to contact him? If not, I'll try to
get my fixes submitted through the Ruby community somehow.

If you're a user of this module, please let me know, and let me know if
you have any problems with it.

Regards,Jeff Davis