Re: Who is Slony Master/Slave + general questions.

От sjarosz@gmail.com
Тема Re: Who is Slony Master/Slave + general questions.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am using LinuxHA to manage the failover and Slony as part of to
failover to move to the healthy node.  But my question was more along
the lines, if a user has access to both databases (master and slave)
but does not know which one is which, how can you tell?

Take a scenario: you configure 2 servers as master and slave.  You walk
for a period of time during which a number failovers occur.  You come
back.  Can I query a sl_???? table to determine which server is the
current master and which one is the current slave?

Thank you,

Slawek