Re: GUID/UUID Support

От Jeremy Haile
Тема Re: GUID/UUID Support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Yeah, but it's not going to be added to core until there's some
> agreement about *what* needs to be added. The point of the external
> project is that once it has acheived a level of support *then* it can
> be incorporated.

That's fair.  In truth, I only found that pguuid existed fairly recently
and haven't had a chance to try it out.  I've been scared away a bit
from using it do to threads I've read about problems and limitations
with it - also there are bug reports listed on the site which haven't
been updated in over a year.  Still - I'd like to give it a try myself
at some point.

Has anyone here had a great experience using pguuid?