Re: Trying to load MySQL data

От garrettmoore@gmail.com
Тема Re: Trying to load MySQL data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The missing quote after Poster is a mistake I made when sanitzing the
data for posting here. That error is NOT present in the actual data.
There is a quote where needed in the data. So, with that in mind, why
am I still getting the error?

Also, there is no symbol we can expect to not be in the data. This data
is from several sources, including a message board, and there could be
tildes, pipes, or any other symbol in discussion fields.

Also since it's CSV we just have null represented by lack of any value
between two commas, so: a,b,,d represents a row with values a, b, NULL,
d. This works fine in general.