Re: Foreign Key Identification

От Reece Hart
Тема Re: Foreign Key Identification
Дата
Список pgsql-general
        From: Ashish Karalkar <ashish_karalkar ( at ) yahoo ( dot ) com>
              * To: pgsql-general ( at ) postgresql ( dot ) org
              * Subject: Foreign Key Identification
              * Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:23:28 -0800 (PST)

        Hello All,
        Is there any means to list out the foreign key tables
        which are liked with a primary key?
        What i want to do is something as follows:
        select tablename from ? where Foreign key = TableAPK
        and this should list me

I needed to do something similar. I wrote some views to do this and
packaged 'em up as something I call pgutils. See:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-11/msg00752.php

http://harts.net/reece/pgutils/

-Reece

--
Reece Hart, http://harts.net/reece/, GPG:0x25EC91A0
./universe -G 6.672e-11 -e 1.602e-19 -protonmass 1.673e-27 -uspres bush