Re: Schedules Running Problem

От Yogesh Arora
Тема Re: Schedules Running Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Kevin,

I am trying to schedule a database back up...using batch File....but it is not happening then i tried to schedule a SQL Script for creating a table on the Database. this is also not functioning....

  When i tried to back up the back up file is not created and in the case of Create table there is not any table in the database.

On 9/21/07, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov > wrote:
Please respond to the list as well as any individuals.  This helps make
the archive message thread useful for others who may have a similar
problem, and it may draw advice from others who can help.

< 116685ec0709202101o7142adabrc5fe851e54f6bca3@mail.gmail.com>, "Yogesh Arora"

--
Best Regards,
Yogesh Arora