Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Error in installing compat-postgresql-libs rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 16:55 +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> > Is the srpm for compat-postgresql downloadable somewhere?
>
> I don't plan to upload them somewhere, because:

After thinking a bit (and talking with Alvaro and Magnus), I decided to
put them to main FTP site.

They are under binary/v8.2.0/linux/srpms/compat-4 . They will hit main
FTP site shortly. It may take some time for the mirrors to pick them up.

Regards,

Вложения