Re: Slony support on PgAdmin III 1.4.3 on Debian

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: Slony support on PgAdmin III 1.4.3 on Debian
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

On Sun, 2006-10-29 at 06:15 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > I would like to create another Slony 1.1.5 cluster  with PgAdmin III
> > 1.4.3. But PgAdmin says: "Slony-I creation scripts not available; only
> > joining possible". Which scripts does PgAdmin mean?
>
> It's looking for the Slony SQL script (slony1_funcs.sql, xxid.sql etc). You
> can set the path to them under File -> Options iirc.
OK, those scripts are on my machine (/usr/share/slony1). Maybe this info
(which scripts are needed)  could be added to the online docs?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
web: www.askesis.nl

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Slony support on PgAdmin III 1.4.3 on
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Slony support on PgAdmin III 1.4.3 on