Re: materialized view

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: materialized view
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 2006-10-24 at 08:26, rajesh boppana wrote:
>       we know that presently postgresql wiln't  support it. we want to
> implement it.but i don,t know which source file we have to change.so
> please let me know the details of  source functions which need to be
> changed to achieve materialized views.
>                                                thanking the community

Like everything about PostgreSQL, while the core software may not have
the functionality built in, it has enough extensibility to let you do it
yourself.  For a very informative tutorial on mat views and how to do
them, check out this page:

http://jonathangardner.net/PostgreSQL/materialized_views/matviews.html