Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 16:15, Mario Weilguni wrote:
> Yes it's hard for me, maybe because I am no native english speaker.

Considering the pure latin origin of the word, that's a funny argument
:-)

BTW, I pronounce it as an Italian would (that would be the closest to
it's origins): "koh-ah-less-cheh" (I'm not sure if I got the sounds
right for native english speakers, I'm also not one of them ;-).

Cheers,
Csaba.

Сообщение: Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs
Сообщение: Re: bug or feature, || -operator and NULLs